HL Klemove Website processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information processed shall not be used for other purposes, and a prior consent will be obtained pursuant to Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act when the purpose of the use is changed.
The user may exercise the following rights as the data subject.
- IP Address, cookies, MAC address, service use record, visiting log, etc..
HL Klemove Website dispose of records containing personal information immediately after achieving the purpose of processing the personal information, as a rule. The procedures, deadlines and methods for destroying personal information are as follows:
- The information entered by the User is moved to a separate DB after achieving the purpose (a separate document, in case of a paper document) and destroyed after being retained for a fixed period pursuant to the internal policy and other relevant laws, or immediately. At such a time, the personal information moved to a separate DB is not used for other purposes, unless required by law.
- The personal information of the Users is destroyed within 5 days after the expiration of the retention period, when the retention period has elapsed, and within 5 days from becoming unnecessary when such personal information becomes unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of processing the personal information, abolition of the concerned service and the end of the business, etc..
- The information stored in electronic files will be destroyed through technical methods to prevent the recovery of the records. The personal information recorded and preserved in paper documents will be destroyed by a shredder or incinerated.
HL Klemove Website, in accordance with Articles 24(2) and 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act and Article 30 of the Enforcement Decree, takes the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
- To ensure safety related to the handling of personal information, a self-audit is conducted on a regular basis (quarterly).
- HL Klemove designate and minimize the personnel handling of the personal information to manage the personal information.
- HL Klemove establish and implement internal management plans to safely process the personal information.
- HL Klemove Website has installed a security program and updates and inspects the programs to protect personal information from being leaked externally or destroyed by hacking or computer viruses, and the systems have been installed in an area with restricted access to technically and physically monitor and block external access.
- Passwords and identification numbers for the personal information of each User are encoded for storage and management. Furthermore, additional means, such as encrypting essential data for storage and transmission, are used for security.
- Log data about access to the personal information processing system are retained for at least 6 months, and the access logs are maintained properly to prevent any forgery, theft and losses.
- Access to personal information is controlled by granting, amending or cancelling the authority to access the database system that processes personal information. Unauthorized external access is controlled by operating firewalls.
- Documents and storage media with personal information are stored in a secure location with locking devices.
- The area for the physical storage of the personal information is separated from other areas and a procedure for controlling access to this area is established and implemented.
A data subject may request assistance from the following agencies to seek remedies for the breach of personal information.
▶ The Cyber Crime Investigation Team of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office : +82-2-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ Korean National Policy Agency Cyber Bureau : 182 (cyberbureau.police.go.kr)